Careers at Kayson Green
At Kayson Green, we are passionate about abrasive technology and engineering and work hard to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are also keen to maintain and enhance our reputation within the abrasive industry by applying our knowledge and many years of experience.
We believe that the talent and commitment of our people is key to our success. It is for these reasons that we are always interested in hearing from people with relevant skills, experience and enthusiasm – particularly individuals with a solid mechanical engineering background, extensive experience in grinding applications and a demonstrated ability for building strong and professional customer relationships.
Want to be part of an amazing team?
If you are driven and excited about learning all there is to know about the abrasive industry, you will be a welcome addition to the Kayson Green team.
Our team are committed to going the extra mile in recommending and specifying the most cost effective and innovative products for customers which span a plethora of manufacturing industries. We also welcome interested applicants with previous experience working in any of the following sectors: aerospace, automotive, medical, fabrication, foundry, steel.
Send us your CV
Please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com
Technical Sales Representative
Technical Sales Representative – Full-Time Position Covering The Midlands & North of the UK
Kayson Green is recruiting a full-time Technical Sales Representative for abrasive products, responsible for servicing and developing customer accounts with end users and a network of distributors in the midlands and the north UK.
The candidate will be home-office based, with regular visits to H/O. Ideally located centrally in the UK and will be required to travel extensively.
- Sound knowledge of mechanical engineering gained from either an academic qualification (HND or equivalent) or experience gained in the industry.
- Knowledge of precision grinding processes and applications and a desire to develop your technical and application knowledge.
- The ability to present yourself professionally and build strong client relationships.
- To demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
- To be self-motivated and results-driven with an emphasis on winning new business at both existing and new customers.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Previous experience working in external sales roles.
- I.T. literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite.
Package: Competitive salary (dependent on experience), bonus scheme, company car and other benefits
Working hours: 45 hours per week
Holiday: 20 days (plus bank holidays)
The company processes information from applicants as part of its recruitment process. The information will be held confidentially and securely for no longer than 3 months, after which this information will be confidentially destroyed.
Competitive|Midlands & North UK|